Penis Enlargement Bootcamp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penis Enlargement Bootcamp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I sometimes do this

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
expertuk

Experience : 11

I sometimes do this Empty
PostSubject: I sometimes do this   I sometimes do this Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:12 am

I ejaculate way too soon sometimes, I just cannot help it. My gf gets me so exited that by the time I put it in, its time to bring it out.
Does anyone have any solutions to this? I have thought about masterbating before sex, but how soon before should you do it?

Does the food you eat make a difference? What if I was to use a condom that was thicker would that make a difference?

Back to top Go down
superunit
superunit

Experience : 5

PostSubject: Re: I sometimes do this   I sometimes do this Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:16 am

You could try thicker condoms, but that wont solve the issue long term. The best thing to try is probably edging, look up how to edge on our PE Exercises forum.

Back to top Go down
Sonic26

Experience : 4

PostSubject: Re: I sometimes do this   I sometimes do this Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:54 pm

Your not alone expertuk. I have the same problems and I find that if I masturbate before I loose my excitement and energy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I sometimes do this   I sometimes do this Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:07 am

The best way to mantain an erection without ejaculating too quickly, is to masterbate about 2 hours before sex. If you find your erection quality is lacking then try 6 hours apart.

The best way to keep your erection quality up is little and often jelqing, extreme PE, will effect it, but after time the penis will adapt and when you are finished with this method then after cementing the gain you have made, your quality will return.
Back to top Go down
https://1inch100days.niceboard.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I sometimes do this   I sometimes do this Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:08 am

The best way to mantain an erection without ejaculating too quickly, is to masterbate about 2 hours before sex. If you find your erection quality is lacking then try 6 hours apart.

The best way to keep your erection quality up is little and often jelqing, extreme PE, will effect it, but after time the penis will adapt and when you are finished with this method then after cementing the gain you have made, your quality will return.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I sometimes do this   I sometimes do this Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:09 am

Back to top Go down
joshuaty2010

PostSubject: Re: I sometimes do this   I sometimes do this Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:15 am

Talk about your fantasies
Get innovative
Be comfortable in bed
Take time, don’t rush in
Back to top Go down
http://www.menshealthinstitute.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I sometimes do this   I sometimes do this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I sometimes do this
Page 1 of 1