Penis Enlargement Bootcamp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penis Enlargement Bootcamp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Joined 5 x 4.5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
holidayhanger
holidayhanger

Experience : 10

Just Joined 5 x 4.5 Empty
PostSubject: Just Joined 5 x 4.5   Just Joined 5 x 4.5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:51 am

Hey

Just got here, Sounds like a good programme, just waiting on an email from bootcamp to tell me what to do next.

Is there a way to add your own avatar here? If anyone knows please say.

I like the website by the way, good idea, we all need a little push when it comes to PE, and your programme sounds very intense, but it looks like it will be worth it.

My size is 5 inches bone pressed erect length and 4.5 erect girth, I havent bothered with flaccid as that isnt that important.

Thank You
Back to top Go down
PE Bootcamp
Admin
PE Bootcamp

Experience : 99

Just Joined 5 x 4.5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Joined 5 x 4.5   Just Joined 5 x 4.5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:58 am

Hi

Just opened your the email with your subscription in it.

I will be sending you all the details via email, then we could organise a time that best suits you to give you your evaluation, its like an induction.

We offer that to all members here, we go over your expectations, spare time, starting size and where you would like to be by the time you finish.

If you decide to continue after the bootcamp finishes for you, then you are welcome to go for more. At no extra charge of course. You will be looked after by the bootcamp for as long as you choose.

Please check your email and let me know when best suits you.

Welcome
Back to top Go down

Just Joined 5 x 4.5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Penis Enlargement Bootcamp Forum :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: