Penis Enlargement Bootcamp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penis Enlargement Bootcamp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice forum but think you are wrong

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
noob

Experience : 3

Nice forum but think you are wrong Empty
PostSubject: Nice forum but think you are wrong   Nice forum but think you are wrong Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:51 pm

I just joined,

It all sound too good, you should have thought about it better, the forum is top notch, nice layout etc but what you are offering is crazy.

How could you possibly claim one inch in that amount of time. Where is proof?

You need to put up or shut up, I'm calling you out bro. You make me gain an inch in that time and I will give you1000 euro. No question

So, what u think
Back to top Go down
californiape
californiape

Experience : 6

PostSubject: Re: Nice forum but think you are wrong   Nice forum but think you are wrong Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Hi

Saw this thread and couldn't help but reply

It's sad that you seem so aggressive with your approach. Nobody asked you to come here, yet you taunt the forum.

I've only just joined, and I'm impressed with the whole thing.

This bootcamp has pe ers of experienced background, proper pe people on board and if you make a thread like this then expect a negative reply

Answering your question, there is no doubt pe is working for people.

Why do doubt this forum could offer you a
A faster result?

T
Back to top Go down
PE Bootcamp
Admin
PE Bootcamp

Experience : 99

PostSubject: Re: Nice forum but think you are wrong   Nice forum but think you are wrong Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:05 am

Hi Noob

Im sorry that you feel that way, all of our members recieve the highest level of support and 1 on 1 intensive PE training. No other website offers the quality that we give.
If you want to try us out, you are welcome, we could perhaps arange trial for you, as you will see gains within the first 30 days. This we are confident of, as all of our members thus far have seen gains in that amount of time.

This programme really does work, but it you should stick to it, and not stray onto any other type of PE. We would evaluate you to see if PE is something you have done before, and how intense have you been with it.

The more honest you are with us, the more effective the programme we set you is able to be.
In the mean time you are welcome to stay and browse the boards, try a routine posted in the newbie forum, people see gains with those straight off. If you need any help private message an admin or a mod or just post here.

Thank you

PE Bootcamp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice forum but think you are wrong   Nice forum but think you are wrong Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice forum but think you are wrong
Page 1 of 1