Penis Enlargement Bootcamp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penis Enlargement Bootcamp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nbeperson

Experience : 8

Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady Empty
PostSubject: Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady   Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:08 am

Hello, PE forum. I saw your request on breastnexus and wanted to chip in my two cents.

I have had a limited amount of sexual experience. In my experience, though, the guy who actually "shorter" than anyone else I had experience with was the best sex (I think he was 5 and half" long). He listened to what I want, when I wanted it and goddamn it was great. He was also around my height, so things like playing with my chest during the act or different positions was a lot easier with less flexibility. The second best was with a guy was very... big. like 8.25 x 6 something. To be honest, it kinda scared me. But that particular guy was very great because he made me feel comfortable with telling him anything I might want to try and listened to what I had said. It only could have been better if there wasn't such a difference in height because that limited what we could do. The worst was guy who was the longest but wouldn't talk to me about sex and wouldn't listen when I said something wasn't working for me. I realize this makes me really selfish, but believe me when I asked about what I could do to be more sexually appealing and the only answer I have ever gotten was "I get off getting you off."

That being said, I think if a guy was really small, that I wouldn't be able to get off from sex and that would suck. I've had a lover that regularly couldn't get off while we were having sex. It made me awful like I wasn't attractive or must have been horrible at sex or that they didn't want to be with me. I can only imagine how much it would hurt if you couldn't get your partner over the edge because of size incompatibility.

I understand why guys feel like they should be bigger. There is a lot of emphasis on size and sex these days that I'm shocked that not every individual person has complex. Not to mention unlike boobs, which are very 'in your face', you can't point at some male celebrity that is considered "hot" and say "well that guy is smaller than me and women would offer their bodies to him". I can at least look at Keira Knightley and think "Boobs can't be everything because she is f-ing hot, and she definitely does not have chest melons."

Anyways, just my thoughts.

-nbeperson
Back to top Go down
PE Bootcamp
Admin
PE Bootcamp

Experience : 99

PostSubject: Re: Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady   Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:35 am

Thanks NBEperson.

A nice write up there. So the guy you were with that was the smallest made you feel the best?

Wouldnt have expected that one. As a guide to men out there, how would you say you estimate ones size? IS it more of a talent, or what hte guy has told you.

Thanks for dropping by again.
Back to top Go down
nbeperson

PostSubject: Re: Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady   Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:52 am

Personally, I have measured my hands in an effort to make gloves, so if I have handled a guy I have pretty good idea on their size simply by comparing their penis to my hands. One guy though, I measured with them because I was curious how big it was.

Oh yeah, the smallest guy made me feel best because he listened, but that may have been an effort to 'compensate' for not being big. But that is just a guess.
Back to top Go down
arnoldg

Experience : 4

PostSubject: Re: Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady   Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:53 am

Yeah what bootcamp said.

Thank you for coming, you said you have had quite a large one there. Would you say your husband is the biggest you have had, and if not has it been discussed?

I am the biggest my partner has had, I guess im just lucky, but she has hardly slept with any people.
Back to top Go down
nbeperson

PostSubject: Re: Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady   Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:18 pm

I'm not involved with anyone at the moment, but when I started dating the small guy, we talked about our pasts. I told him I had only been with one other person who happened to be a black man and he joking said "I quit now because I don't stand a chance." He obviously got over being not as big and eventually realized that he was really good.

Back to top Go down
holidayhanger
holidayhanger

Experience : 10

PostSubject: Re: Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady   Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:30 pm

Hey there

Were you being honest when you said that to the small guy? Was the black person really the biggest you have been with? Do you believe that black is bigger than white? it would be interesting to get a womens point on that.
Back to top Go down
nbeperson

PostSubject: Re: Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady   Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:50 pm

Yes I was being honest. At the time I was dating that guy, I had only been with one other guy who was bigger. He happened to be a black man. I've been with guys bigger than first man, but at the time I was dating the smallest guy that was my only experience.
Back to top Go down
janman

Experience : 1

PostSubject: Re: Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady   Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:46 am

I cannot believe this forum has sensible women with real points of view.

Thank you for sharing that, would you mind if I asked you. Is it a fact that women tend to say size isnt important, but really deep down when they are aroused, they crave for a really big penis? If they are in love or not, if they had a choice, and do they ever think about the biggest they ever had when they see their current partners? Even if their partner they are with is the biggest.

Also would you say that black or white has been your biggest, and how many of each have you slept with. Its a little private, but you sound live a nice girl, if you would like use percentages instead of numbers if you are shy.

x
Back to top Go down
nbeperson

PostSubject: Re: Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady   Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Well Janman, in my experience I've never thought about the biggest I've ever had while with someone. I have thought about the best I have had when I felt like my 'needs' weren't being met in order to get to the finish line. So I've actually thought about the smallest guy more than the biggest. It was a white male that was the biggest and not interested in what worked for me. I've only been with six people ever, and two were black and four white. I honestly haven't been intimate with anyone in a while because the last few guys I was with put such a large emphasis on sex that I felt like they didn't care for me as much as my body. Sex can be great but sometimes it's nice to just have fun without the bedroom activities.
Back to top Go down
PE Bootcamp
Admin
PE Bootcamp

Experience : 99

PostSubject: Re: Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady   Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:41 am

Which of these statements would you say were true for you?

Please state true or false.

A: Is it a big turn on to sleep with a man who has a big penis, visual and physical.
B: Girth is more important when helping you reach orgasm.
C: Length is more important than girth and feels a lot better when deep in and nuzzled at the very back at the culdesac. This gives the strongest orgasm of all.
D: Clitoral orgasms are the best.
E: G spot orgasms feel the best.
F: A big penis is something that is only an added bonus on a man and not a must.
G: I could have been wrong about the size of a penis that I have slept with.
H: Its hard to remember and judge the size of ones penis when it is one you have had when drunk. It could have been 6 inches, it could have been more, who knows.
I: If a man has a reputation for having a big penis, this might sway my judgement when I actually get with him, if its dark or I am under the influence of alchohol, I might be fooled into thinking its biggr than it really is.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
nbeperson

PostSubject: Re: Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady   Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:33 pm

all of my answers are just my opinion and do not represent every woman's view, but my answers are

A. False. If it's too big it just looks scary and not like something that should ever go inside me.
B. True. Girth is better than length but if you get really thick please do not hesitate to seek outside assistance in the lubrication department. I'd rather have non-chaffing, pleasurable sex than sore "please stop I can't go on" sex.
C. False. If you are hitting the back part of me it HURTS. That is not a place I can put an ice pack.
D. and E. Orgasms are the best! But the g-spot is easier to hit with shallow, angled thrusting. It's on the front wall, not the far reaches of the back. That's also why girth is better length.
F. True.
G. False. Everyone I have been with, I have been with multiple times, lights on, and sober. I also usually play around with their equipment for extended periods of time to, ahem, get to know them.
H. probably, but anyone I have been with drunk, I have been with sober too.
I. False. It's a turn off when guys brag about their size. Other than guys who brag about their own size, it their girlfriends bragging about it, and I don't sleep with guys who are already attached.

Those were good questions PE Bootcamp. I'm sorry I took so long to get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady   Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Opinion on Size From A Lady
Page 1 of 1